AIM… Every once in awhile I’ll stumble across a situation that really makes me scratch my head and think. I must admit, while these scenarios certainly stretch my brain, they also make me snicker or laugh really hard. See for yourself and let me know if you figure out any of the answers or if they have you wondering hmmmm as well.
· If nothing ever sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan?
· What do people in China call their good plates?
· If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent
· What was the best thing before sliced bread?
· How come there aren't B batteries?
· How is it possible to have a “civil” war?
· If the #2 pencil is so popular, why is it still #2?
· What happens to an 18 hour bra after 18 hours?
· Why do tourists go to the tops of tall buildings and then put money into telescopes so they can see things on the ground close-up?
· What happened to the first 6 "ups"?
· Why do hot dogs come 10 to a package and hot dog buns only 8?
· How do you know that honesty is the best policy until you have tried some of the others?
· Can you buy an entire chess set in a pawn shop?
· What if someone died in the living room?
· Where in the nursery rhyme does it say Humpty Dumpty is an egg?
· Why do people tell you when they are speechless?
· Why do we have hot water heaters when hot water doesn't need to be heated?
· Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
· Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids"?
· What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it’s all about?
FIRE! Admit it, you laughed and actually recited the Humpty Dumpty nursery rhyme to yourself to make sure there wasn’t any mention of an egg, right? Great! At least now I know you enjoyed a laugh or two to start your day. Feel free to forward and share these scalp-scratching scenarios with your friends so they can laugh with you!