July 13, 2010

Speak Kindly


READY8 “Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.” ~ Ronald Reagan

AIM8 Each one of us has the ability to make a difference in the lives of the people around us simply by speaking kind words. It doesn’t take much effort, really. In fact, you can make a difference by speaking three simple words. Need some examples? Try saying a few of the following phrases:

“You are important.”
“I thank you.”
“God bless you.”
“I appreciate you.”
“I forgive you.”
“You are amazing.”
“I understand you.”
“I trust you.”
“You are talented.”
“I accept you.”
“You inspire me.”
“I will help.”
“I believe you.”
“You’re the best.”
“I am sorry.”
“I love you.”

Don’t be a “bubble popper” and stick a negative pin into someone’s enthusiasm balloon if she is excited about her life adventure. Speak kind words and send her self esteem and personal initiative soaring.

FIRE!8 Choose one of the phrases above and speak it to those people in your life who need to hear kind words. You will totally change their day!

Be Excellent!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment