April 13, 2011

Uninspired

READY8 “Quotes are nothing but inspiration for the uninspired.” ~ Richard Kemph

AIM8 Today, I must admit, I am rather uninspired. It’s rare for me to feel this way because I look at everything in life as a source of inspiration. Perhaps it was the icky weather yesterday, or my mile-long list of things to do that is blocking my muse. Either way, I’m struggling to bring my words to life for you this week. In light of this impasse, I have decided to share a source of inspiration that I received from a friend. It’s loaded with great quotes about life and seizing the day kind of stuff. Take a moment to read it. Perhaps we’ll both be inspired to do something amazing. (Caution: There are a few strongly worded quotes in the list.)

http://www.fromupnorth.com/2010/12/inspiration-gallery-173-various-quotations/

FIRE!8 This week, find a favorite picture, a sentimental knick knack or an item that has special meaning to you and put it in a place of prominence where you will see it regularly. Hopefully, this small change will motivate you every time you see a source of your inspiration. However, sometimes those days we lack inspiration might just be God’s gift to us. He is giving us a day to just be lazy!

Be Excellent!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment