January 30, 2013

Pep Talk

READY “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.” ~ Robert Frost

 AIM…  Ok, who needs a pep talk?  Seems to me many of the folks I know are feeling the winter blahs.  Even the status updates on Face Book are riddled with woes of sickness, dismay about the weather and disappointment about the world in which we live.  Even I have succumbed to some of these blahs and am admittedly struggling to feel inspired or motivated. 

 I have great news for us all!  Here’s just the pep talk we need to get out of our slump.  Just click this link and get ready:  http://www.youtube.com/embed/l-gQLqv9f4o

Alright, I’m pumped and ready to make my own Space Jam movie.  How about you?

 FIRE!   You were made for more!  Get up off that couch and make your move!  It’s time for you to make a difference, my friend.  We were made for more!

Be Excellent!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment