April 5, 2013

Lost In The Fog

READY... “It is not the clear-sighted who rule the world.  Great achievements are accomplished in a blessed, warm fog.”  ~ Joseph Conrad

AIM…  Slowly, the cloudy haze rolled in across the grassy field.  Moment by moment, the mist crept closer, sweeping my face with sprinkles of the wet air.  Soon, the fog enveloped my entire being.  I could no longer see past the end of my outstretched hand.  It surrounded me.  I was lost in the middle of what seemed like a vast nothingness. 

Ever feel like you’re caught in the middle of a huge brain fog?  Yep.  That’s been me for the past few weeks.  I apologize for not keeping my loyal readers stoked with inspiring messages.  I’ve literally been lost in the fog. 

So much has been going on in our media I wanted to address.  But with the sensitivity of the topics, what would be appropriate?  So many exciting things are going on around me.  But what should I share and what’s been overdone? 

I’m stepping out of the fog today, ready to recommit and challenge my readers.  You may like what I share, you may choose to disagree.  That, my friends, is what makes this world interesting.  We all have voices and we are all entitled to share our views.  My hope is that your view is steeped with integrity, good moral fortitude and a passion to change the world.  Are you ready?  Let’s step out of the fog together.

FIRE!   Being stuck in the fog is not fun.  You can’t see in front of you, behind you or even on either side of you.  Today, shine your light and step out of the fog.  Make a commitment and let’s go for it!

 Be Excellent!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment