READY8 “Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film!" ~ Anonymous
AIM8 Sometimes life just gets too serious. Either that or we take ourselves and our lives too seriously. Regardless of the situation, every now and then you just have to lighten up. Come on, laugh a little, shrug off the junky stuff and look at the brighter side of life. Here are a few random thoughts that were shared with me by a good friend. I’m sure you’ll be able to relate to a few of these observations. I know I can totally relate to most of them!
Random Thoughts for the Day:
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing stinks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How in the world are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
9. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
10. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
11. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
12. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- EVER!!!
13. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
14. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
15. And finally…I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone, just so I know not to answer when they call.
FIRE!8 What can you do to lighten up the mood of a friend? I suggest printing out Map Quest directions from work to home and ask a co-worker how you get from number 1 to number 5; which is out of the company parking lot!!