February 10, 2012

TGIF!

READY… "There aren’t enough Fridays in the week.” ~All Famous Quotes on Fridays

AIM… Thank God It’s Friday!! Have you had a crazy week too? Yep, it is nuts in my world right now. I’m SO glad it’s Friday because that means it’s the weekend and I can catch my breath to regroup before Monday rolls around again.

What is it about the normal week that leaves us giddy with excitement that Friday has finally arrived? I guess for the person who works a typically scheduled job it means time to rest and renew for a few days on the weekend. For the college student, it means party time! For the restaurant owner and retail manager, it means cha-ching: business = bonus. What does Friday mean to you? Whether you like it or not, today is FRIDAY, and I’m sharing my enthusiasm out loud. Join me chanting T-G-I-F, T-G-I-F!!!

FIRE!  So, what do you have planned for your Friday? This week, even if you don’t have plans, do something totally spontaneous and make sure it is fabulous and FUN!

Be Excellent!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment