February 29, 2012

Another Chance

READY… “There was just a part of me that just wanted to lie back in my bed, close my eyes, and find myself waking up to another chance.” ~ Author Unknown

AIM… Today is a special day. Happy Leap Year Day! We’ve been blessed with twenty-four extra hours, so…whatcha gonna do with your extra time? For most of us, today will just be another ordinary day at work, at school or hanging at home. However, how many times have you, or someone you know, said “I wish there were more hours in the day” ? Here’s your chance, friends! You’ve been given twenty-four more hours. You have another chance to do something amazing and incredible. You have another chance to tell your family and friends you love them. You have another chance to chase your dreams or make someone else’s dreams come true. You have another chance to say “I’m sorry.” So, seize the day and come back to tell us what you did with your bonus day this Leap year.

FIRE!   Take a LEAP of faith today and do something totally outrageous! I can’t WAIT to hear about what you did with your extra chance hours on your Leap Day!

Be Excellent!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment