May 31, 2011

Embracing Forty

READY… “Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had, and what you've learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.” ~ Anonymous

AIM… Hooray, today is my 40th birthday! In my 40 years of life, I have crossed paths with many interesting people. At times I have been angry, sad, misinformed, scared, depressed, backed into a corner, intimidated, taken advantage of, hurt, challenged, lied to, taken for granted, intimidated and let down. However, more often than not, I have been happy, encouraged, supported, humored, trusted, hugged, kept in the loop, filled with joy, lead, followed, appreciated, inspired, strengthened, celebrated and loved. Most of all, over the past 40 years, I have been BLESSED. I have a God who loves me unconditionally, a wonderful family, an amazing husband, two incredible children and an enormous amount of fantastic friends. What more could I possibly ever want?? Truthfully…40 more years to do it all again and then some! Cheers to YOU and my future of being FABULOUS and 40!!


FIRE! Celebrate something special today! Did you accomplish something amazing at work? Did you save money at a fantastic sale? Did you simply get out of bed on time? Whatever smallish or largish event you choose to celebrate today, do it with exuberance and flair!

Be Excellent!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment