March 6, 2012

Illumination

READY… “And God saw that the light was good. Then he separated the light from the darkness.” Genesis 1:4 NLT

AIM… I’ve been sensing a stirring deep in my being lately. A stirring about the dark corners of your soul; the place where you keep your innermost secrets and silent fears. Yes, I’m not just talking about me, I’m talking about you. I’ve been sensing that you need to bring some of those secrets and fears out of the dark and into the light. There is freedom to be experienced, along with peace and relief, by illuminating your spirit with the release of unpleasant memories, petty grudges and bitter unforgivenesses. Allowing those areas of your life to be let go of just might stir up some difficult conversations or a few uncomfortable feelings. However, how on earth are you ever going to grow, mature and move forward in life if you continue to allow those secrets and fears to hold you back? I know this message may have you squirming in your chair right now. That’s good. That means you know you have stuff to address and issues to be faced. We all do. Let’s agree, together, that we aren’t going to live one more day in bondage to those things that control us without our permission. Are you with me? I didn’t say it was going to be easy or pain free. I do know, without a doubt, the initial sting will be worth the long-lasting benefits and freedom you will experience. I believe in you, my friend. Shine brightly and be free!

FIRE!   Lord, I ask for blessings of guidance, wisdom and grace to be with my dear friends. Give them the courage to step out in faith and face their fears and those dark secrets that they might experience the freedom and relief of letting go. I thank you for the strength, support and love of trusted friends and family members as they grow brighter in your light. And may their paths always be illuminated by the love you show us freely and unconditionally. Amen.

Be Excellent!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment