June 27, 2012

Procrastination


READY… The best part about procrastination is that you are never bored, because you have all kinds of things that you should be doing.”  ~ Anonymous

AIM… I have a confession to make.  I am a procrastinator.  I don’t intend to procrastinate.  I simply have too many things on my to do list and inevitably some of those items get pushed off the to-do list and onto the will-eventually-get-to-it list.  Truth be told, I have gotten much better in my wiser days about preparing and organizing things ahead of time and not waiting until the last minute to get things done.  However, with the additional demands of my children, it’s difficult to prioritize my schedule around their activities and daily needs.  However, there is always room for improvement in this particular area. For now, I need to get this message emailed to my editor so I can publish it for you, my loyal readers.  Well, maybe I’ll get to it…later…after I take the laundry out of the dryer…

FIRE!   There’s no better time than the present to get started tackling your list of priorities.  Someday is NOT a day of the week, so start TODAY and check those items off your list.  You’ll be able to breathe a sigh of relief when you head to bed at a reasonable hour tonight.

Be Excellent!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment